Monday, December 21, 2015

Getting Accepted To California Baptist University (12/21/15).

Hey everyone!! Today I found out that I was accepted to California Baptist University with Honors!!!! I'm so excited, and grateful to God! This is the University that I've ALWAYS wanted to attend!!

So... I got a package in the mail. And this is what told me that I was accepted. So here it goes. 


The package 


The inside contents. 


A letter congratulating me on getting accepted... With honors!! How cool is that?!!


A sticker for a car window. Cool!


A little fancy booklet telling me my next steps in the process of enrolling, etc. 


I also got a cool shirt to wear!! This is the front...


This is the back!


Another quote in the box. 


This is my favorite quote! 

Thanks for reading!! I hope you all enjoyed this post, and I hope to be able to attend CBU!! 

God bless you all! Please leave comments! 

------------------------------------

Sincerely. Your Dear Friend & Brother In Christ, 

Cristian Mendoza (The Trumpeter)

No comments:

Post a Comment