Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Eve with Logan

Good morning


Here comes Mr. Munchkin!!


Cute smile!!


Smiles! We're going to get Starbucks!


His own selfie


Logan and uncle Cristian!


A caramel apple frappuccino!


Our lunch. Doesn't it look like a face?!


Here comes the snow!


A music note in the snow. 


I love this picture. 


Logan and I watching a movie!


The shoes and hat are too big for him. Lol. 


Logan giving Matt a back massage. 


Caffeine + Logan = Too much trouble. Or in the musical world... "Treble". Lol


We're watching the polar express.  


Logan is eating his water with a fork. 


Pot roast. 


Mashed potatoes. 


Corn


Bread. 


The table. 


Cutie!!!


Looks like we're having a white Christmas. 


One of my favorite bible verses. And also my best friends'. 


This picture was an accident. But it looks cool. Tell me what you think!


This is what it was supposed to look like. 


My brothers and I had a snowball fight at 10:00 at night. We're a crazy family!!


Good night y'all!!


Sincerely. Your Friend,

Cristian Mendoza. 



No comments:

Post a Comment