Saturday, October 1, 2016

Greetings & Moving into CBU


Hey there everyone! It's been a long time since i've made a post, so I thought I'd do one now!


So... as you all know, I am going to CBU!! California Baptist University. I have to be honest... for a bit, I felt weird about it, because I would be leaving my girlfriend and all, and my family.... But the way Aubree and I think about it is that if you can have a long-distance relationship and keep your love for each other strong, then when you're together in person again, then your love for each other will be stronger than ever.

So... On my way to CBU, my parents and I stopped by this McDonald's somewhere near Riverside. It is LITERALLY the BEST McDonalds You'll EVER see!!!


They have touch screen ordering machines that have little beepers to let you know when your food is ready. Cool right?!!


A nice and well-taken-care-of facility! Wish every one was like this!


AMAZING seating areas and bathrooms... Believe me... they were nice! So were the workers.


Looking good McDonald's! Just... next time... try to keep ALL of them like this? PLEASE!!


Here we go again! Hitt'n the road!


Yay! we're here! I got my bike registered!


OH! Heres my living area. BEST freshman housing on campus.


Tower Hall Rules!! Oh yeah!


HA! Where's Waldo... Waldo's....? Lol.


If you ever tour this campus, you'll agree that it is beautiful!


Staples Courtyard!


Check out my NEW MacBook Pro with a trumpet player decal! Suits me, right?!



OKAY... SOO... The next pictures are just a collections of pictures that friends, family, and Aubree sent me... and yes... they're pictures of Aubree. You might be thinking that i'm weird for doing this, but 1: She's the love of my life, and 2: these pictures have brought me joy and comfort when i haven't been feeling all that great. 


Aubree sent me a selfie!


Laney sent me this!


Look at Aubree! Doesn't she have a gorgeous smile?


Laney and Aubree at the Mariposa fair.


Isn't Aubree SO beautiful?


There's my girl and her beautiful smile!! Thank you for bringing joy and happiness into my life Aubree!


Another priceless selfie of a perfect young lady! I love you Aubree Walle! 



Well... that's it for now... I'll be making more new posts in the future. God bless you all, and I hope you're doing well!


Sincerely,

Cristian Mendoza




No comments:

Post a Comment