Monday, November 21, 2016

Aubree's Sweet 16 (11-21-2016)




Hello everyone! Today is the day! It's my beautiful and wonderful girlfriend's (Aubree's) 16th birthday!!!


 


So.... today started off at 2:45 PM. We met at the Met Cinema in Oakhurst, to watch Dr. Strange. 

 


And yes..... I'm the type of blogger who literally takes pictures of EVERYTHING. So...anyways... here's the theater:


Selfie time before the movie! 

 


Here's a selfie of Me and my girl!!

 


So after the movie was over, which by the way was awesome, we went to Round Table Pizza. We are, and then we played some games. Kyra won them all. Lol. 

Next, it was time for the cake! Isn't it nice?

 

Happy birthday sweetie! We're all SO very proud of you!!

 

Here's a video. I hope it works. 


So... yeah. It was great. Next, Aubree opened her gifts, and she opens mine second, and then my moms. Here are the pictures. I think she liked the card the best. 

 


My moms:

 

Lastly, we all signed/wrote a note on her birthday board. She liked it a lot!

 

Here's Laney and Amberlee having fun with Kris' hair. Lol. 

 

I hope you all enjoed this post!! God bless, and see you all soon!

Aubree... you are the best gift of all, and I love you with all my heart!! 

It's now 10:00 PM, and Aubree is officially 16!!! Yay!


Sincerely. Your dear friend and brother in Christ,

Cristian Mendoza

No comments:

Post a Comment