Saturday, January 2, 2016

The best iPhone case EVER!

So my new iPhone case came in the mail today, and it looks like I'm going to have some fun with it. 


Here is the package. 


The case, a wrist band thingamajig, and a cloth. 


Instructions, and screwdriver. 


So to put the phone in, you only need to take out 12 of the 26 screws. Whew!!


The final product! The front


The back! 
I hope you enjoyed this post! Here is the link if you want to buy it! It's not expensive at all!! It is water, snow, and dirt proof by the way! There are a few color options too ;)

Like my best friend told me... My phone isn't going to be getting into any trouble in THIS case! Lol! 


For iPhone 6 or 6S:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016PQN0GI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_xshIwb24F8QPR

----------------------------

For iPhone 6+ or 6S+:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016PQMWSA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_HuhIwb5RBZ55Z

Enjoy!!



Sincerely. Your Dear Friend & Brother In Christ,

Cristian Mendoza

No comments:

Post a Comment