Sunday, November 22, 2015

Aubree Walle's 15th and Most Special Birthday. (11/21/15)

Hey everyone this is one of the most special posts (to me) out of all of the ones from this year! The reason is, because it's my best friend Aubree's 15th birthday!! And we're celebrating it at El Cids!


Bree and I got there early to chat, and then Kyra, Sarah, Laney, and Bree's relatives (and parents) showed up. 


This is a cute picture! ^


There's Laney!


Kyra (left); Sarah (right)


Bree getting ready to open the best gift of the evening... Her first phone! It's an HTC. We all sent her a birthday message before she got the gift. 


Here is Sarah with Bree's ADORABLE little sister Amber. She's really hyper today!


Bree opening her gift while everyone else was telling her "OPEN FASTER!" Except for me...lol. 


Me helping her out opening it. She was so excited to get it!!


Sarah and Kyra. Sarah got upset with me for taking a video and taking a picture. 


Bree's AWESOME cake!! Can you tell me what the key signature is, and what the song is on the outside?


Bree blowing out her candles. 

This is one of my most favorite posts that I will always love. This is also one of the best days that I have ever had for this year! 

God Bless You Bree!! Happy birthday!!

This is a night that you will never forget!


From Your Dear Friend and Brother In Christ,

Cristian Mendoza. 


No comments:

Post a Comment