Monday, September 28, 2015

The "Popular" Monster Energy Drink

Today I tried my first monster energy drink. And it was the best $2.50 that I've ever spent. Why??!! Please keep reading to see what I mean by this...


I was so curious as to what this drink was like to "drink". 

When I bought it and opened it. It smelt wonderful. So I was like, "This might actually be good." So then... I tasted it. 

Keep in mind this is the one with the Green monster logo.

At first... It tasted pretty good. 

Then it started to taste like an overpowering bubble gum that you get at baseball games. 

THEN after the 4th sip, it tasted like an overwhelmingly DISGUSTING cough medicine. Not even kidding! It tasted horrible. So I waited 5 minutes or so, and tried it again. It was the same! Gross!

This company's slogan is "Unleash The Beast." The only thing this drink will unleash is a bad stomachache, headache, and maybe even vomit if you were to drink it all (Which I didn't). 

My recommendation is: "DON'T DRINK THIS!!!!" It can't be good for you if it tastes THIS bad! 

This is why it was the best $2.50 I ever spent: "I will never drink another energy drink (not even going to try a Red Bull, etc., because the last thing that I want to do is "get wings."). NOR will I ever forget how terrible this tastes. 

Don't do it!!!! (Or drink it). 


I'll just stick to drinking Dihydrogen Monoxide (H ₂ O). You should too! ;)



Sincerely. Your Friend,

The Trumpeter



No comments:

Post a Comment